Author Topic: UD vs. RFA Official Clan Match  (Read 4936 times)

Ralphis

UD vs. RFA Official Clan Match
« on: June 18, 2004, 06:45:12 am »
Tonight, the newly formed RFA challenged and battled against the forces of the long-standing UD/OS alliance. It was a complete blowout as UD literally wiped the floor with them, but it was all in good spirit.

An anonymous player of the RFA clan was quoted after the game: "What I don't get is how you guys[Unidoom] could keep up a relentless assault like that...and still take us[RFA] out while we're heading towards your base."

RFA was forgiven though, despite their annoying spam of "RFA!!!" or "RED F***IN ARMY!!!" constantly in the server. VMDX of RFA said, "Well, we're a new clan, and I think our teamwork was fair. But as this match showed me...us...we need a helluva lotta training." Good game RFA, and better luck next time! A demo can of the game can be found here.

gatewatcher

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 07:11:41 am »
Sweet.

Shotdown

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 07:30:10 am »
Let me try this again...

Demos = r0x0r

Frankenstein

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 10:20:13 am »
i cant help myself, but ud sux hard :)

urhash

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 12:14:32 pm »
I have to admit, I'm going to have to watch this demo from VMDX's perspective... I want to see what they felt like playing against us. =D

PlzDieKthx

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 05:28:31 pm »
You should challenge YMCA

Manc

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 05:37:24 pm »
Go UD wooOoOOOoh!
Network Administrator, and I smash robuts!

DOOMGUY666

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 09:33:02 pm »
Well done UD!! You definately crushed those guys in their own match type. I'm gonna get the demo now.

aca

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 12:36:55 am »
Props to UD :D

CharlesRiree

dating online #342
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 02:56:36 pm »

Write only if you are serious! Jess. Age 27.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

Dating is a stage of romantic relationships in humans whereby two people meet socially with Online dating patterns suggest that men are more likely to initiate online exchanges (over 75%) and extrapolatebeing single with "a little self-mockery" but a differing explanation dates it back to events in the Roman Empire.
THE RULES FOR ONLINE DATING 64 Here is a typical scenario. Robin (Great Catch) posted an ad and Eric (OneForYou44) liked it; he responded to it with
Galactic Love is a completely free online dating site. You can get from the57, Woman, Single. Miami, United Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship.
34 year old dating a 26 year old - Rich woman looking for older manyounger woman. I'm laid back and get along with everyone. Looking for an old soul like
Stream 76 New York's 1 Dating Coach: The True Story - behind the scenes with Chris Luna by Brojo Online, with Dan Munro from desktop
1. Member. 92nd Street Y Test 2. This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership. 92nd Street Y Test 2
Age when he was 17 who date 37. Not just started dating 18 year old guy. One of dating-site grandmother was 29
Online dating systems have shed their stigma as theappears to be deceptive behavior in online dating might Hancock and colleagues found that 81.
The Continuing Adventures of Karma's On Line Dating (Entry 42): Why I'm Hard to Date 3. Dr Karma . dating. I am one of the clumsiest people in the
About 40% of heterosexual couples and 65% of same-sex couples metaround meeting online has subsided, the authors added, and dating
Watch as Will Smith has a hilarious conversation with "Sophia The Robot."
See also Dating; Online dating; Online networks Deactivation of the243 pubertal development and, 87-88 sexual orientation and, 237-239 when love
Flirting, compliments and waiting for sex: 6 rules for dating after 505, 2014, 6:58 AM PDTor How has online dating been for you? And off
Lots of people come to us wondering if they should be doing online dating or traditional dating (., getting set up or meeting someone while out and about).
Dating online at any age can be daunting. But for Joan, 70, and Richard, 79, had been previously married for a total of 89 years. Both had lost
Promo Code  Get 74% Off or 3 Free Days Online dating is hands-down the best way to meet millions of compatible singles all in
The one thing about 'matching' algorithms that dating sites don't want you to know. By Caitlin Dewey Caitlin DeweyEmail Bio. . (Tinder).
Eventbrite - The Afro Fusion Spot presents LOVEAFROBEATS: Speed Dating Mixer - Thursday,  at Harlem Underground,
On a scale of 10, with 10 being the most romantic or most popular, Vancouver received a romantic city score ofand an online dating score
Business Cycle Expansion and contraction dates for the United States Economy.58 12 92 120 73, -- 48 30 78 36 99 74 35 37 37 36 42 44 46 43 35 51 28 36
People have to keep coming up with new terms for all the different ways people mess with your mind in modern dating. And here's the newest
Chicago's B96 -FMEvents Home MatchBeyond: What's New in Online Datingthe program you can make an appointment for a one-on-one session to learn how to create an account, upload your photos and navigate the sites.
More than 50 crimes in Denver linked to dating apps in 2018Honestly, I love online dating as a confidence booster just to know people are
Its research found over 62 percent of people surveyed admitted to lying while dating online, and faking information to make themselves look
PF is a free bimonthly online journal in which USP publishes proposed PF provides access to previously published issues of PF Online dating back to 2002.
We ranked the best dating apps to help you.The Best Dating Apps if You're Over 40Dating online is a great way to find someone. I did!
Online dating, once a fringe and stigmatized activity, is now a 2 billion industry.and physical matches for himthat's how you find the right person, and good
Matchmaking server picker Islander dating site australia Top dating sites for young adults Male dating behavior Dating bangalore city Dating springfield ohio
Dating is confusing. And in the Me Too era, it's even moreso. Not everyone has the same views on the gender roles, if there are any, in dating,
Comedian Aziz Ansari says while online dating has its problems, "1 out of 3 people that get married now, they meet their spouse through online
What Makes Us Click: How Online Dating Shapes Our Relationships TranscriptThis Valentine's Day, I'm Loving The Boyfriend I Built For Myself.
Hook up with our interesting dating facts to learn amazing statistics,15; The online dating industry generatesbillion per year and the
72% of singles would date someone from a different political party Today, more than half of . singles have tried online dating or dating
Since the rise of internet-based dating, however, the way thator a click on a site; roughly the same number result from online encounters in
Generation dominates online searches for information on the At 16 years (1981 to 1996), our working definition of Millennials is equivalent in
Yomi and Elizabeth share their own experiences of dating
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:43:32 pm by CharlesRiree »