Author Topic: UDM3 Status  (Read 3392 times)

Ralphis

UDM3 Status
« on: July 13, 2004, 08:06:18 am »
Ok, I haven't done one of these since like. UDM2, or maybe even UDM1. It's time for a STATUS REPORT!1111

Before I give it though, I'd just like to say we're planning 14-18 classic style doom2 maps. Just like the rest of the udm wads of course. You have no clue how many times I've heard people say "Add zdoom effects!". This defeats the whole purpose and premises the UDM series is based on, and that is wholesome classic doom style fun. Now on with the list, shall I?

Also, all odd numbered maps are designed for 1on1 and even numbered are designed for FFA. Of course, they all can work either way.

Code: [Select]

Map01 - Ralphis    - Finished
Map02 - Ralphis    - Finished
Map03 - deathz0r  - Finished
Map04 - Ralphis/Ace - Finished
Map05 - Ralphis    - Design complete, needs texturing
Map06 - Liam       - Needs detailing tweaks
Map07 - Doomraider - Design complete, needs texturing
Map08 - deathz0r  - Incomplete
Map09 - N/A
Map10 - Liam       - Incomplete
Map11 - N/A
Map12 - Alexmax     - Finished
Map13 - N/A
Map14 - N/A

That is the map goal. Some people may think making these maps are taking longer than they should, but we've tested and tweaked these maps literally hundreds of times to ensure a quality product. We hope you anticipate the release of UDM3 as much as we do!

deathz0r

UDM3 Status
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 08:18:01 am »
Look at that kiddies, four maps which aren't made by Ralphis or myself! It's a new record in the UDM series I tells you.

Ralphis

UDM3 Status
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 08:21:34 am »
But will this be a positive turn for the series?! Only the public can decide!

deathz0r

UDM3 Status
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 08:23:40 am »
They can decide as soon as map10 doesn't look like the back of a garbage truck.

DOOMGUY666

UDM3 Status
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 02:46:14 am »
I'm glad to see you guys are making progress on the long-awaited UDM3!!!! Man, I was gone for like 6 days are you guys suddenly update your website like mad. Good job!