Author Topic: Would like to join UD  (Read 5116 times)

izm_

Would like to join UD
« on: February 16, 2005, 10:04:00 am »
Hey all.

Most of you already know me, so I'll pass the intro stuff.

But, I'd like to join UD because really it's the best mapping clan about, and it would be great to get involved in UD projects. Plus, I already get on with most UD members, and I'm sure alot of them will say the same.

If you'd like to know what I'd bring to the clan... just look at UCtf (final version out Friday), which myself, Meph and Exl made and is only the 2nd CTF megapack ever made (I think, or so I'm told). I'm commited, and enjoy mapping. Plus I see myself as pretty easy going and like to have a bit of a laugh at times. ;-)

Hope you consider. Thanks.

deathz0r

Would like to join UD
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 09:48:39 pm »
If you don't have that problem with Alexmax anymore, I say yes. Then again, it's up to Ralph to ultimately decide.

izm_

Would like to join UD
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 11:46:01 pm »
I have a problem with Alex? Don't remember...?

AlexMax

Would like to join UD
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 01:15:04 am »
Quote from: deathz0r
If you don't have that problem with Alexmax anymore, I say yes. Then again, it's up to Ralph to ultimately decide.

What the hell are you talking about?  I think that there was some going back and forth between EarthQuake, but I think they got resolved.

I love everyone.

Even when I enable Deathmatch in Blockland without warning and stab people in the back with a Lego-sword.

pritch

Would like to join UD
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 11:12:02 am »
I'd say yes yes yes but it's up to Comrade Ralphjies. And only on condition that you'll play zdaemon with Euro-UD again. Really it's a shame you're not playing atm because whatever you say I know you're a great player.
[UD] ON TOP