Author Topic: Euro-UD development thread  (Read 6787 times)

pritch

Euro-UD development thread
« on: March 29, 2005, 11:26:33 am »
I think we need to start scouting for some good euro talent. That is going to be primarily up to those of us in Europe but not limited to us by any means. If they're interested, Ralphis can take it from there. Personally I have a vision of the future where UD dominates on all three major subcontinents; USA Europe and Australasia. I can seduce Ralphis with talk of such matters, and Ace is partial to a bit of dirty talk too. Humanbones was strangely unaroused.

Strawman [CD] has registered an interest in changing over to Euro UD. I was pleasantly surprised to see izm's thread here. Personally I think izm would be a great addition, if she plays as well as maps, although her mapping's prolly enough but that's not the point, cuz we need playerz as well, and she's good. Fire away any suggestions, nominations etc.
[UD] ON TOP

DOOM Anomaly

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 01:05:33 pm »
You could like, create a map to show the influence of UD spread throughout the world, and then, the Universe!

pritch

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 10:30:25 am »
Well dp stole ap3x from me while I was at uni and Meph left, so uh, yeah we're fucked atm. World domination will have to wait.

But it shall come! Ohhh yes, it shall come!!!43$£%£%&*())%&*)
[UD] ON TOP

izm_

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 10:24:51 pm »
Well AFAIK I can't join whatever happens. Shame really because I get on fine with most UD members.

Ralphis

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 04:44:02 am »
YOU TURNED UD DOWN REMEMBAR

izm_

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 12:45:56 pm »
I remember everyone saying yes, apart from you. ;)