Author Topic: FIRST "What game is the favourite" AWARDS (part 4)  (Read 3486 times)

deathz0r

FIRST "What game is the favourite" AWARDS (part 4)
« on: February 07, 2006, 06:18:19 am »
Ralph, you should be doing some of these! You can't make me do almost all of them, this is slave labour you lazy jerk!

Adventure (Atari 2600) - 9 points

Adventure... the game that started the whole adventure/role playing game craze, and created imitations like the Zelda series and many others. What can be said about a simple 4KB game that was created in 1978, though? Normally, I'd ask a person to give me an opinion on this game, but seeing as the only voter for Adventure is currently AFK for an extended period, I'll have to try this myself:

Revolutionary for its time, Adventure allowed players to control a square (hey, this is 1978 damnit) and pick up various items (such as keys and swords) and defeat dragons that look more like flying ducks. Regardless of the primitive graphics, it featured rather tedious mazes which were bound to kill hours of time for players back in those days.

meaty

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 12:19:54 am »
dean i need help you have to help me install fallout2 on XP i cant figure it out i did everything i found on the internet and when it starts to load the louis armstrong music it shows half the screen and freezes HELP ME!!

btw why do i have every game you guys have posted?!?

P.S. DONT FORGET C&C Red Alert!

meaty

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 12:21:27 am »
or danarchy can help!!

DarkRevenge

Re: FIRST "What game is the favourite" AWARDS (part 4)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:31:45 am »
I played that game a while back. its great. Wait, you mean those arent flying ducks? Dammit!

EarthQuake

Re: FIRST "What game is the favourite" AWARDS (part 4)
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 04:51:23 am »
I know so much about this fucking game it's not funny.
I have the source code to it and have started a mod of it, adding another dragon and making a complete new world. Too bad I never finished it.