Author Topic: Street Fighter 2 Tourney Holy Shit!  (Read 18692 times)

AceOfSpades

Street Fighter 2 Tourney Holy Shit!
« on: April 18, 2006, 07:26:39 am »
Tourney Full! Message me to get on waiting list!

Enough of the emo bullshit, it's time for an old fashioned JACK BAUER style THROWDOWN! Gentlemen, make sure your monocles are affixed securely to your eyes, because they will surely be knocked off with this news!

Long time supporters of the Unidoom way may remember the SUPER AWESOME idea I had for a Street Fighter 2 tourney. After much consideration, it's time to slide this baby into the oven! I've noticed a bunch of you jokers have been regularly commenting on our page, but never visit our IRC channel. Well folks, this is your lucky day! omg!

We'll be playing Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, you know with the gay new characters nobody uses like Fei Long. Who the hell uses Fei Long? We'll be playing through an arcade emulator called Kawaks, it's BADASS easy to use and it will totally be good times!

Do you want to play?! Hell yeah you do! Stop by irc.oftc.net #unidoom and totally message me with your name and character you'll be using! That's right, you will only be allowed to use one character through the entire tournament, so don't say you want to be E. Honda, because he blows.

Don't know how to use IRC?! Then learn! A quick google search of IRC TUTORIAL provided me with this link here. mIRC is located here. In the server section, click that AWESOME 'add' button and put in irc.oftc.net. In the channels section, again hit that sexy 'add' button and type in #unidoom, then hit join and with any luck you're with us on our magical journey! To privately message me your name and character, just double click my name and I'll toss you in a sloppily made text file, and you'll be on your way to SF2 AWESOME!

Note: To all new arrivals to #unidoom, don't be surprised or be offended if you get kicked or banned for absolutely no reason. We're an arrogant, angry, angst filled bunch (especially DD_133, who chances are is fucking PISSED right now. Feel free to send him a message asking if he's PISSED right now. He likes it.) You're probably better off not speaking unless spoken to until you get the JIVE of the channel.

As for the actual tourney, it'll be the usual bracket stuff you guys are used to in Zdaemon tourneys. 3 rounds, whoever makes 2 falls first totally advances! Maybe there will be a losers bracket, but that's too much damn work, so don't lose. If there's a double KO in the 3rd round I'm not sure if the game ends or it goes to round 4. If it goes a 4th round, winner of that advances, if it ends at round 3, whoever has more points takes the cake (and my heart.)

So Yeah! Good times! Tourney will start on the 1st of May and the deadline for matches to be played is like a week or something. I expect this to be chaotic, unorganized, and super, super fun! Message me all your entry info before the first or you will be DENIED.

THIS is the official theme music of this tournament. I will personally be playing this on repeat for all my matches.

EDIT!: oh yeah I'll hook you up with everything you'll need to play when you sign up. I'm cool like that.

EDIT 2!: I'll keep a running tally of how many people are currently signed up. Tell all your friends! Spread the word!

CURRENTLY SIGNED UP

Ace - Chun Li
DD_133 - Bison
Ralphis - Ken
Rottking - Blanka
CheapAlert - Blanka
AlexMax - Cammy
Tom_D - Ryu
Deathz0r - Ken
Chaindude - Bison
Nestea - Ken
Meatwad - Dhalsim
Nautilus - Dee Jay <- ROFL
Decaf - ?
sKiRlAx - Ryu
SolidSnakeXTREME - Ken
RustInPeace - Chun Li

Waiting List

1. Ret- - Ryu
2. Infurnus - Ken

EDIT 3!: It's the first of May, not the first of April. Also Ken is going to dominate this tournament. -Ralphis

EDIT 4!: Anyone caught cheating in this tournament will be banned immediately and permanently. There will be no excuses and no exceptions. This includes "testing" or "trying" any type of cheating technique, even if it was "only one time". Any cheater whom "advertises" their presence to the Unidoom masters is subject to the rules and administration of the Unidoom staff.

The Unidoom staff does not have to provide any specific proof. If there is reasonable cause to suspect a player of cheating, that player will be banned without warning.

Don't risk getting owned. It's not worth it.

EDIT 5!: No fucking Akuma

EDIT 6!: Tempers flare in an exhibition game at UD stadium!

EDIT 7!: More comedy!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 01:38:54 am by AceOfSpades »

leileilol

• Is he a boy? Is he a girl? We just don't know!
  • NIHAO
Re: Street Fighter 2 Tourney Holy Shit!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 07:31:09 am »
NO LETS PLAY DARKSTALKERS INSTED
unidoom more like unifur
"Despite being a certified genius (166 IQ), " - fucking furry whos gullible enuf to fall for spambots

deathz0r

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 07:34:40 am »
K I"M MORRIGAN SO I CAN MASTURBATE WHILE PLAYING

exp(x)

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 08:06:26 am »
can I be the guy with the long arms and legs lololol

Russell

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 09:00:13 am »
great, now #unidoom is going to become even more of a cesspit

Ralphis

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 10:59:24 am »
Ken action for the win bitches.

Also don't you mean May 1st

DD_133

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 11:50:15 am »

Also don't you mean May 1st

Man you are so going down for taking my dude.

leileilol

• Is he a boy? Is he a girl? We just don't know!
  • NIHAO
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 02:03:32 pm »
RIKUO IS MINE

if sf2 then blanka
theyre both from brazil and green and pissed heh
unidoom more like unifur
"Despite being a certified genius (166 IQ), " - fucking furry whos gullible enuf to fall for spambots

AlexMax

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 02:19:39 pm »
Cammy will cannon drill the ever living shit out of all of you.

Fake Edit: more like ace wants to drill the ever living shit out of cammy lol

DD_133

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 02:42:09 pm »
I beg to differ, good sir. Vega shall slash thine guts out!

Nestea

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 06:26:59 pm »

Seconded.

AceOfSpades

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 07:41:14 pm »
PM me to sign up in IRC nigga PLZ

RottKing

• im gunna hyper viper beam Ironman
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 09:59:51 pm »
TOM IZ EMO DUCK
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

Nautilus

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 10:04:21 pm »
TOM IZ EMO DUCK
HAWHAW YA, HE GOT TOTALLY OWNT.
DO NOT MARK IN THIS SPACE

TomD666

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 01:43:48 am »
WHOAZZZZ

OH SNAPS YOU GOT ME HERE

(I was in a bad mood whilst playing LOL which also means i suck more than usual ZING)