Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 7251 times)

AceOfSpades

Iron Man
« on: August 04, 2006, 02:45:37 pm »

deathz0r is repping Captain America in his avatar. Shame on him.

EDIT: If you have no idea what I'm talking about read this.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 02:49:55 pm by AceOfSpades »

deathz0r

Re: Iron Man
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 05:53:36 am »
You have been neglecting me lately Ace, preferring CS:S over Wesnoth, deleting UFO:AI off your computer (though admittedly, one of your reasons was fair), and for another reason which currently does not exist yet! You should be ashamed, not I.

After a while Wesnoth just gets old :( I mean, spending hours in a game that you can lose for reasons beyond your control is totally weak!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 10:52:45 pm by AceOfSpades »

leileilol

• Is he a boy? Is he a girl? We just don't know!
  • NIHAO
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 02:56:51 pm »
superheoes are gay
unidoom more like unifur
"Despite being a certified genius (166 IQ), " - fucking furry whos gullible enuf to fall for spambots

Ralphis

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 05:18:04 pm »
I'm with Captain America

DD_133

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 05:36:34 pm »
Thor owns house.

RottKing

• im gunna hyper viper beam Ironman
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 06:04:38 pm »
NO ONE OPPOSES DEAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

CSonicGo

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 12:37:39 am »
superheoes are gay

aren't you a superhero?

Nautilus

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 03:49:41 am »
I'm definitely for Iron Man.
DO NOT MARK IN THIS SPACE

Infurnus

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 07:44:48 am »
Hey guys what's goin on?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 04:58:29 am by Infurnus »
what

AceOfSpades

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 10:55:51 pm »
The registration act makes sense to me! If superheros are really so into helping people then they should jump at the chance of getting trained to better handle situations. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea of joe retard jumping into some spandex and running around being stupid without knowing he can properly do his job.

DD_133

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 12:06:02 am »
Who is more trained than them to handle stuff like that? Sunno, that thought kind of crossed my mind, who will train them better than themselves, seeing as how they're like, the only superheroes around, you know. So they would have more experience than anyone, if that makes any sense.

AceOfSpades

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 03:01:32 am »
Who is more trained than them to handle stuff like that? Sunno, that thought kind of crossed my mind, who will train them better than themselves, seeing as how they're like, the only superheroes around, you know. So they would have more experience than anyone, if that makes any sense.

Superheros when they're created usually spend the first couple of issues learning their powers and fucking up completely. The first civil war issue is a good example of a bunch of rookies trying to play superhero and ending up with a big ball of death. Some proper training would've avoided that. Established superhero groups (X-Men, Avengers) understand the importance of training and have created situation rooms for this purpose.

SSGHammer

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 06:31:27 am »
This is where i begin to have a problem with the S.R.A. in Fantastic Four #536, on page 22 Doctor Doom says "What is in that crater fell from the sky six months ago... though it took my sources within your government months to provide me with the exact coordinates."  Which leads to the argument could the government really keep the superheros identities secret, even while Dr. Doom cleary has spies within the government?  And it's probable that other supervillians have spies in the government to provide them with the same information.  So I don't really feel that the superheros should give out their identities even to the government because most of them have families.

Syrinoth

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 06:53:17 am »
Thor, for sure.
aka Th0r

AceOfSpades

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 10:25:28 am »
This is where i begin to have a problem with the S.R.A. in Fantastic Four #536, on page 22 Doctor Doom says "What is in that crater fell from the sky six months ago... though it took my sources within your government months to provide me with the exact coordinates."  Which leads to the argument could the government really keep the superheros identities secret, even while Dr. Doom cleary has spies within the government?  And it's probable that other supervillians have spies in the government to provide them with the same information.  So I don't really feel that the superheros should give out their identities even to the government because most of them have families.

The Avengers totally don't have secret identities.