Author Topic: Just another Anti-ZDaemon rant  (Read 19426 times)

Ralphis

Just another Anti-ZDaemon rant
« on: October 06, 2006, 03:23:06 pm »
So I'm sitting here at school with some downtime and I'm browsing through the ZDaemon forums. Just browsing of course because my account was unjustifiably deactivated. Anyway, it's old news but I came across this thread here ! http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=8784&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So we have Shak challenging us which is cool and all. I'd totally be down with it. I would've replied there but refer to the above statements as to why this was impossible. Does anyone else think Romeo's attitude is totally awesome? I believe that he's commiting the same "attrocities" that I was doing when I was 13 years old. Then Raider valiantly swoops in for the rescue. Oh if Sean White could only see who's running his creation now.

I can't say that I don't love the ZDaemon admins' anti-UD sentiments though. They're really a cute bunch that provide a good laugh once and a while.

So to Admiral Shakal, soon we will accept your challenge. Give us time however. You may not realize but bigger things are happening here. It'll all come to shine in due time. Until then, we'll keep rocking the only way we know how, 24/7.

UD ON TOP!
      Ralphis

DD_133

Re: Just another Anti-ZDaemon rant
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 06:27:42 pm »
I agree. The attitude on Zdaemon Forums, ESPECIALLY amongst those who are supposedly older than most, is rediculous. No to mention that said 'veterans' and even grown-ups of the community and are acting just as bad as the 13 year old sore losers that dominate that port. It's a sad sight.

In response to Raider's sad excuse for a post, it pretty much seems like whoever doesn't respect the moderator of said forum or administrator (In this case, Raider) gets a warning on sight for talking back. Guess why people respect HumanBones. Why do they? Because he doesn't act like a stuck up shithead in threads that might not even concern him! The sad fact is, he's younger than Romeo. This says something about the administration of Zdaemon.

lippy

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 07:19:27 pm »
Well, as much as i am against using an age as an insult, i just want to take the opportunity to point out this thread, pretty much relating to romeo's bullshit.

I just wish to point out i wasn't targeting bones in this.

http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=8952

Oh, and apologies for what i said here a couple of months/weeks ago.

Shakal

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 09:01:52 pm »
Thanks for replying Ralphis. I would have continued the challenge further but Romeo's modding made me lose interest. Whenever you are free to discuss we can plan.

PacifistGunman

• aka LAUGHINGFOX aka KITSUKUN
  • Humor is the heart of the human soul
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 10:55:31 pm »
Thanks for replying Ralphis. I would have continued the challenge further but Romeo's modding made me lose interest. Whenever you are free to discuss we can plan.

Yeah, that's the problem with admins, they're always Mr. Hero, or laid back loosers who refuse to do anything even when necessary.   I wish they could just play it cool and only step in when things go out of bounds, which is rarely if you tell people "cool it" once they start pushing their luck.
The Pacifist Gunman
Please excuse my accent, jargon is my native language.

AlexMax

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 10:56:59 pm »
Every time I read one of romeo's posts I want to bang my head against the wall. Seriously, how can anyone be this stupid?

But yeah, really big things are happening round these parts. ;)

Joshsmith

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 04:51:41 am »
It's great knowing there are other people who agree with your views.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 05:22:40 am by Joshsmith »

exp(x)

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 06:07:09 am »
You may not realize but bigger things are happening here.

:O What could that be?

Joshsmith

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 07:07:53 pm »
A Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Unidoom nes hack.

PacifistGunman

• aka LAUGHINGFOX aka KITSUKUN
  • Humor is the heart of the human soul
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 07:53:35 pm »
Every time I read one of romeo's posts I want to bang my head against the wall. Seriously, how can anyone be this stupid?

But yeah, really big things are happening round these parts. ;)

Zealous-nature > sensibility
Sensibility overriden.

It's the inhumane nature of human nature.
The Pacifist Gunman
Please excuse my accent, jargon is my native language.

Th0r

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 11:45:58 pm »
I haven't even registered on the ZD fourms for most of those reasons, but good luck unidoom.

DD_133

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 01:16:28 am »
I just thought i'd add this in. So I decided to change my email and contact infos on Zdaemon forums, right? Well, apparently the email confirmation is handled through admins exclusively, requiring them to activate your account manually. So after several hours of waiting, I PM Raider in ZIRC, here's what went down:

<[UD]DD_133> Hey, you there? Can I get my account reactivated on the forums? I changed my email
<_Raider_> no
<[UD]DD_133> Why not?

No reply after that, even though I typed it 3 seconds after he replied. His reply, obviously, has nothing to do with the fact that I have a UD tag.

Th0r

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 04:12:19 am »
Once again raider shows us exactly why he is hated throughout the community.

Tangoz0r

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 04:15:00 am »
I just thought i'd add this in. So I decided to change my email and contact infos on Zdaemon forums, right? Well, apparently the email confirmation is handled through admins exclusively, requiring them to activate your account manually. So after several hours of waiting, I PM Raider in ZIRC, here's what went down:

<[UD]DD_133> Hey, you there? Can I get my account reactivated on the forums? I changed my email
<_Raider_> no
<[UD]DD_133> Why not?

No reply after that, even though I typed it 3 seconds after he replied. His reply, obviously, has nothing to do with the fact that I have a UD tag.
Wow he's a retard. I'm not sure why him and Carnevil aren't best friends yet.

deathz0r

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 01:56:52 am »
That's nothing compared to his recent "ban" for a certain avatar on the ZDaemon forums.