Author Topic: A poll to generate chatter  (Read 32473 times)

PacifistGunman

• aka LAUGHINGFOX aka KITSUKUN
  • Humor is the heart of the human soul
A poll to generate chatter
« on: March 06, 2007, 04:28:26 pm »
Heh, I figured the forum's been dull, so I'd post a little poll.  Vote for up to two options.
The Pacifist Gunman
Please excuse my accent, jargon is my native language.

AceOfSpades

Re: A poll to generate chatter
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 03:58:10 am »
You know it's no secret the government has been listening on America's phone calls for some time, and frankly I'm pretty pissed off about it. I would definitely make jokes about a certain president, and if they were doing it to me i would probably pick up my phone and random times and yell FUCK YOU LINCOLN at the top of my lungs just to keep them on their toes. Fucking capitali$ts need to learn how we do in our house, no fucking around anymore. You with me?

RottKing

• im gunna hyper viper beam Ironman
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 04:04:06 am »
You know it's no secret the government has been listening on America's phone calls for some time, and frankly I'm pretty pissed off about it. I would definitely make jokes about a certain president, and if they were doing it to me i would probably pick up my phone and random times and yell FUCK YOU LINCOLN at the top of my lungs just to keep them on their toes. Fucking capitali$ts need to learn how we do in our house, no fucking around anymore. You with me?
Oh then I suppose you want the terrorists to just plot our doom within our very neighborhoods? Sorry buddy, but those sons of bitches can't get away with that shit. Obviously you're some bleeding heart pussy liberal who thinks everything should be "politically correct" and "fair", well here's a life lesson for you: Life isn't fair. We're going to have to make some sacrifices if we're going to fight this devious enemy, so either put up or shut up. Or for a third option you could just get the hell out of America and go live in France or something.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

AceOfSpades

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 04:06:00 am »
Oh then I suppose you want the terrorists to just plot our doom within our very neighborhoods? Sorry buddy, but those sons of bitches can't get away with that shit. Obviously you're some bleeding heart pussy liberal who thinks everything should be "politically correct" and "fair", well here's a life lesson for you: Life isn't fair. We're going to have to make some sacrifices if we're going to fight this devious enemy, so either put up or shut up. Or for a third option you could just get the hell out of America and go live in France or something.

I've had enough of you neo-nazi cocksuckers fucking around and running the show. We as a people need some new fucking blood instead of your bullshit propaganda. Sig Heil Rottking.

Shaikoten

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 04:07:40 am »
Snap I'm the only one who would give a show. 

Hey guys check out my wang.

RottKing

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 04:09:42 am »
I've had enough of you neo-nazi cocksuckers fucking around and running the show. We as a people need some new fucking blood instead of your bullshit propaganda. Sig Heil Rottking.
Oh here we go with the Hitler references, how fucking predictable. No, we're not Nazis, and this isn't some bullshit propaganda, it's the cold hard truth. The kind of truth you homosexual-loving bastards can't handle, and why is it you're so opposed to phone-tapping? Are you afraid you'll get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing in the first place? Sorry, but you're the only one spewing bullshit around here you bitch.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

Shaikoten

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 04:11:04 am »
Oh here we go with the Hitler references, how fucking predictable. No, we're not Nazis, and this isn't some bullshit propaganda, it's the cold hard truth. The kind of truth you homosexual-loving bastards can't handle, and why is it you're so opposed to phone-tapping? Are you afraid you'll get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing in the first place? Sorry, but you're the only one spewing bullshit around here you bitch.
Honey I want to tap something, but it ain't a wire.

Infurnus

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 04:12:02 am »
I believe that this government was behind 9/11 because of oil and they want to go to war so there rich buddys could make more money like haliburtin and the bushies. Don't listin to the government propaganda. They only tell lies. People wakeup to what this government is doing.
what

RottKing

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 04:12:39 am »
Honey I want to tap something, but it ain't a wire.
Ugh, don't even joke around like that, gays are nothing to take lightly... At least I hope you're joking. You better be.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

Shaikoten

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 04:14:08 am »
Ugh, don't even joke around like that, gays are nothing to take lightly... At least I hope you're joking. You better be.
Oh my God you mean you really hate gays?!

AceOfSpades

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 04:14:58 am »

Fuck you, if a man and another man love each other they should be allowed to marry. My life partner and I have been together for several years and we would love to bind ourselves in holy matrimony, but it's homophobes like you that keep our society from expressing our love. As for phone tapping, why don't we just put cameras in everyone's homes, that'll solve all our problems right? Right? The Romans did the exact same thing, and look what happened to their civilization.

RottKing

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 04:15:51 am »
Oh my God you mean you really hate gays?!
Yes, as you should too. God strictly forbids homosexuality and will send any fag to hell who practices it. Also, I can't belive how many people voted for the 4th option on this poll. Haha, good joke, really. NOT.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

AceOfSpades

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 04:19:22 am »
Yes, as you should too. God strictly forbids homosexuality and will send any fag to hell who practices it. Also, I can't belive how many people voted for the 4th option on this poll. Haha, good joke, really. NOT.

Well God boy, if I ever meet you in real life I'm going to part the red sea of your face with my fists.

RottKing

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 04:20:58 am »
Fuck you, if a man and another man love each other they should be allowed to marry. My life partner and I have been together for several years and we would love to bind ourselves in holy matrimony, but it's homophobes like you that keep our society from expressing our love. As for phone tapping, why don't we just put cameras in everyone's homes, that'll solve all our problems right? Right? The Romans did the exact same thing, and look what happened to their civilization.
Oh for the love of God. Your kind should be erased from this earth, you're vile perverted scum, and I can't wait for you to burn in hell with the rest of you fudge-packers. THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT LOVE, MARRIAGE AND SEX IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN. Not two fucking dick sucking homos. Regarding the phone tapping, you're just exaggerating, blowing it out of proportion so you can hope to persuade other idiots like you. Get a life.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

Shaikoten

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 04:21:18 am »
Fuck you, if a man and another man love each other they should be allowed to marry. My life partner and I have been together for several years and we would love to bind ourselves in holy matrimony, but it's homophobes like you that keep our society from expressing our love.
]
Oh my God Kevin is that you?  I didn't know you went to this forum LOL!
Yes I am in a loving relationship with another man.  FYI I follow the BUDDAH and not your "Christian" God, who's really just an almagation of Pagan beliefs.  Fucking New Romans.