Author Topic: A poll to generate chatter  (Read 34441 times)

RottKing

• im gunna hyper viper beam Ironman
Re: A poll to generate chatter
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 04:23:38 am »
Well God boy, if I ever meet you in real life I'm going to part the red sea of your face with my fists.
Oh wow, good one! Well I'd like to see you try, I bet you're some pale, scrawny pussy that'll attempt to slap me into submission. I'd knock your teeth down your throat with one good punch, and then run you over in my truck for good measure.
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

Nautilus

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 04:24:59 am »
...but it's homophobes like you that keep our society from expressing our love. As for phone tapping, why don't we just put cameras in everyone's homes, that'll solve all our problems right? Right? The Romans did the exact same thing, and look what happened to their civilization...

"Keep our society from expressing our love?" Excuse me, but a bunch of stinking fucking biracial, homosexual, and, not to mention, outright un-American couples are destroying the very fabric of society as we know it. Soon, half the kids in God's country wouldn't know who the fuck their 3rd world stinking parents are since they're all going to be adopted by a bunch of show tune-singing motherfuckers.

Phone tapping has been proven to flush potential terrorism out of America's system, sir, since you would never know if some terrorist injun Muhammadi prick is making a phone call from fucking Ala-Habba to here about blowing the Sears Tower kingdom high. Bush fucking got rid of that kind of shit, dude. Think about it; he wouldn't be just making shit up; he's the president, you liberal pink-o faggots. Man the fuck up, I say, and arm yourselves before the sand motherfuckers will have our asses because of you traitors.

Let's be Americans here.
DO NOT MARK IN THIS SPACE

Shaikoten

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 04:25:28 am »
Oh wow, good one! Well I'd like to see you try, I bet you're some pale, scrawny pussy that'll attempt to slap me into submission. I'd knock your teeth down your throat with one good punch, and then run you over in my truck for good measure.
LYNCHING, HATE CRIMES, UR NO BETTER THAN THE NAZIS I BET UR IN THE KKK WTF

RottKing

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 04:25:58 am »
]
Oh my God Kevin is that you?  I didn't know you went to this forum LOL!Yes I am in a loving relationship with another man.  FYI I follow the BUDDAH and not your "Christian" God, who's really just an almagation of Pagan beliefs.  Fucking New Romans.
I'm not even going to bother with you, you're pitiful. EDIT: Ohh big red text, maybe if you use it enough you'll actually start to make sense!
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

AceOfSpades

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 04:27:14 am »

Wow a truck how fucking typical, I bet you live in the middle of southern Texas with car parts littered on your lawn and a fire pit to cook up your vittles. Just how red is your neck?

Nautilus

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 04:29:10 am »
LYNCHING, HATE CRIMES, UR NO BETTER THAN THE NAZIS I BET UR IN THE KKK WTF

Yeah, why don't you file a lawsuit you Jew liberal motherfucker; what if he is in the KKK or is a neo-Nazi? Those men straighten things out by stressing what God's country really should be. The nicely dressed white folks that you see on TV don't even remotely reflect what the fuck our country is today, since America has been trampled as if a fucking Mexican Hajj swept through or some shit.

Fucking liberal pussies.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:31:09 am by Nautilus »

Shaikoten

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 04:30:06 am »
I'm not even going to bother with you, you're pitiful. EDIT: Ohh big red text, maybe if you use it enough you'll actually start to make sense!
Is pink more your thing?  I bet you're in the closet anyways, anyone with such vile feelings is just overcompensating.  I think they got it wrong when they translated it Adam and Eve.  Steve is much more appropriate.

RottKing

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 04:31:06 am »
"Keep our society from expressing our love?" Excuse me, but a bunch of stinking fucking biracial, homosexual, and, not to mention, outright un-American couples are destroying the very fabric of society as we know it. Soon, half the kids in God's country wouldn't know who the fuck their 3rd world stinking parents are since they're all going to be adopted by a bunch of show tune-singing motherfuckers.

Phone tapping has been proven to flush potential terrorism out of America's system, sir, since you would never know if some terrorist injun Muhammadi prick is making a phone call from fucking Ala-Habba to here about blowing the Sears Tower kingdom high. Bush fucking got rid of that kind of shit, dude. Think about it; he wouldn't be just making shit up; he's the president, you liberal pink-o faggots. Man the fuck up, I say, and arm yourselves before the sand motherfuckers will have our asses because of you traitors.

Let's be Americans here.

Thank the lord, someone who actually knows what they're talking about! I hear you brother, belive me I do, we gotta get these spics, jews, towelheads, gays, and liberal pussies out of our country to rid it of this disease. EDIT: those damn ape-like jigaboos too
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:34:11 am by RottKing »
I'M DUKE NUKEM.

Nautilus

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 04:34:04 am »
Thank the lord, someone who actually knows what they're talking about! I hear you brother, belive me I do, we gotta get these spics, jews, towelheads, gays, and liberal pussies out of our country to rid it of this disease.

Fucking totally; where the fuck are our white people, and thus our morals, pride, dignity, civilization, and so forth?

Shit. Now Capitol Hill is like a dumpster overfilled with a bunch of liberal cock-sympathizing motherfuckers; we gotta take action.

Zorro

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 04:35:05 am »
Yes, as you should too. God strictly forbids homosexuality and will send any fag to hell who practices it. Also, I can't belive how many people voted for the 4th option on this poll. Haha, good joke, really. NOT.

Unfortunately, the world is not forced to follow your guidelines of how to exist. Perhaps we have been listening to the same old shit about religion for too long.  If someone is in love, no matter who the admiration is for, be it someone of the same sex or different, it should be pursued.  You only have one life to live, why live it as a miserable shit in the closet when you can enjoy life like many heterosexuals do.

Also, your comments about our homeland security and terrorism are completely flawed, and you are an idiotic Bush fanboy who is in the dark on how the world ACTUALLY works.  As you're daily life is made safer by the unconstitutional actions of our clueless precedent, you seem to miss the fact that OUR FREEDOMS ARE DRIFTING AWAY - although with your small conservative perspective on life you seem to be indifferent of the fact.  Our government is no longer in the hands of the people, and has been like this for quite some time.  It is incredibly frightening how approximately 300,000,000 idiots like you can just go along with their daily lives without knowing or caring that their precious "land of the free, home of the brave," is making decent progress on its crawl down the tubes to becoming a corrupt land of corporate entities feeding on the average man's few assets.

I personally would love to get off this shitball of a rock, There is more to the world then the USA, and I had gotten a taste of it a few weeks ago when my family went on vacation.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:55:32 am by AceOfSpades »

Shaikoten

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 04:38:23 am »
Yeah, why don't you file a lawsuit you Jew liberal motherfucker; what if he is in the KKK or is a neo-Nazi? Those men straighten things out by stressing what God's country really should be. The nicely dressed white folks that you see on TV don't even remotely reflect what the fuck our country is today, since America has been trampled as if a fucking Mexican Hajj swept through or some shit.

Fucking liberal pussies.
God I wish Lincoln hadn't tried so hard to get you rednecks back into our country so the rest of us sane people could live in peace.  Just remember you bedsheet wearing hypocrites LOST the war.  If it weren't for us bleeding heart liberals in the rest of the country you would still be using blacks to handpick cotton and tobacco while we thrived on industry and became a superpower.  Fuck you, we don't need you.  I'm supporting Northern Succession.

Zorro

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 04:44:52 am »
God I wish Lincoln hadn't tried so hard to get you rednecks back into our country so the rest of us sane people could live in peace.  Just remember you bedsheet wearing hypocrites LOST the war.  If it weren't for us bleeding heart liberals in the rest of the country you would still be using blacks to handpick cotton and tobacco while we thrived on industry and became a superpower.  Fuck you, we don't need you.  I'm supporting Northern Succession.

You would think people gifted with the internet would become enlightened, not racist little fuckers in denial of the imperfections of our world.

WOO USA!  LETS LIGHT OFF SOME FIRECRACKERS.  OH FUCK, THE SAND NIGGERS ARE INVADING US!  I FEEL FINE SUBJECTING TO A FORCED CAVITY SEARCH EVERY TIME I LEAVE MY FRONT DOOR.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:55:01 am by Zorro »

Shaikoten

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 04:46:59 am »
You would think people gifted with the internet would become enlightened, not racist little fuckers in imperfections of our world.

WOO USA!  LETS LIGHT OFF SOME FIRECRACKERS.  OH FUCK, THE SAND NIGGERS ARE INVADING US!  I FEEL FINE SUBJECTING TO A FORCED CAVITY SEARCH EVERY TIME I LEAVE MY FRONT DOOR.
LOL what if we want a cavity search LOL!

AceOfSpades

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 04:47:10 am »
You know what, fuck you guys. I'm going to watch a sneak preview of Premonition with my life partner. I hope you guys are satisfied that you're destroying America.

PlzDieKthx

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 05:03:45 am »
ITT we bash gays while listening to larry the cable guy's albums and throwing darts at a picture of barack obama

WHAT HAS DRIVEN YOU RIGHT-WING CLOWNS TO HAVE SUCH CLOSED AND DELUDED MINDS?  YOU ARE THE POISON THAT IS KILLING AMERIKKKA, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY