Author Topic: A poll to generate chatter  (Read 32867 times)

Zap610

Re: A poll to generate chatter
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2007, 03:41:26 pm »
lolz ug on top alright

DJShrimpy

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2007, 07:06:41 pm »
wow.

PacifistGunman

• aka LAUGHINGFOX aka KITSUKUN
  • Humor is the heart of the human soul
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007, 10:45:45 pm »
... nothing to take lightly...

OK, now your picking on the overweight!!! This is totally getting out of hand.
The Pacifist Gunman
Please excuse my accent, jargon is my native language.

PacifistGunman

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 10:53:16 pm »
What hath I wrought!!!

*laugh*   At least here nobody takes political arguments too seriously.   *chuckle* if they did they'd be gone!

I think you all demonstrated what Congress is really thinking underneath their fake calm exterior, and maybe a little moderation in legislation, not just in voice would go a long way.  Maybe even more so they need a good rock-show followed by an all night video game marathon to get all the angst and violence out of their systems.

I probably shouldn't have "Make Jokes about a certain US President" on there.

It was too funny, though. 
The Pacifist Gunman

PacifistGunman

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2007, 01:09:26 am »
You know it's no secret the government has been listening on America's phone calls for some time, and frankly I'm pretty pissed off about it. I would definitely make jokes about a certain president, and if they were doing it to me i would probably pick up my phone and random times and yell FUCK YOU LINCOLN at the top of my lungs just to keep them on their toes. Fucking capitali$ts need to learn how we do in our house, no fucking around anymore. You with me?
Yeah, even Lincoln, who requested an awful lot of power would be rolling over in his grave.  I don't think the current Republicans would like how he used to entertain his wife's fetishes either, which would make Lincoln go and say, yep your right, marriage is down the drain in this country, but I think the finger is pointed the wrong way.
The Pacifist Gunman

PacifistGunman

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2007, 02:28:40 am »
I believe that this government was behind 9/11 because of oil and they want to go to war so there rich buddys could make more money like haliburtin and the bushies. Don't listin to the government propaganda. They only tell lies. People wakeup to what this government is doing.

Well, I'll state the moderate opinion which nobody seems to have talked about, for fear of being "unamerican" and "weak."  I say being in the middle so your shot at by both sides isn't week, it's a matter of running fast enough so the two sides shoot each other.

It wasn't so much of a matter of being behind it, so much as riding the opportunity as far as it would go.  They didn't create the situation so much as played it for their advantage, a money grubbing one at that.

To reverse a common saying, they walked on stage a minute into the show and turned a tragedy into a farce.  In this case everyone was too busy bawling their eyes out and fighting with anyone who wasn't to even notice that the show ended early and the joke was on them.  Bush and friends, then, robbed the place blind and ran off with the loot while the curtains were closed and ushers were handing out tissues.  The are now just shipping off the bags of loot while people keep chanting for encores of a production they didn't even really star in.
The Pacifist Gunman

PacifistGunman

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2007, 04:38:47 pm »
Yes, as you should too. God strictly forbids homosexuality and will send any fag to hell who practices it. Also, I can't belive how many people voted for the 4th option on this poll. Haha, good joke, really. NOT.
Even weirder, I didn't put it on the poll, someone edited it onto it.

But anyways, you should probably read Mathew 7:1-5 before speaking in such a way about others.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:57:20 pm by LaughingFox »
The Pacifist Gunman

PacifistGunman

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 12:13:37 am »
ITT we bash gays while listening to larry the cable guy's albums and throwing darts at a picture of barack obama

WHAT HAS DRIVEN YOU RIGHT-WING CLOWNS TO HAVE SUCH CLOSED AND DELUDED MINDS?  YOU ARE THE POISON THAT IS KILLING AMERIKKKA, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Larry the cable guy is funny!!!  The rest I object to, though.

I think we need to take the motto for Iraq of Git-R-Done!!!  Rather than the Bush motto of Git-Da-Oil!! ROFL!!!
The Pacifist Gunman

Jaxs4321

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 02:54:05 am »
WOW, thank god (whichever god you belive in) i'm one of the few lucky people who live in Canada where 80% of the people who live here are sane. America has reared it's ugly head.

Climhazzard

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 06:57:05 am »
Narrow-Minded people like RottKing and Naut are the kind who are poison to the USA. Like, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO "HOME OF THE FREE"

UDKKK

Manc

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 09:53:45 pm »
IT WAS A JOKE YOU MORANS

EDIT: Christ laughingkitsugunman how about not posting 4 times in a row, there IS the ability to modify the message.

EDIT2: Was it worth registering Jaxs4321 just to make that ridiculous post.  You probably look pretty silly now huh.
Network Administrator, and I smash robuts!

leileilol

• Is he a boy? Is he a girl? We just don't know!
  • NIHAO
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 01:38:23 am »
EDIT2: Was it worth registering Jaxs4321 just to make that ridiculous post.  You probably look pretty silly now huh.

HAHAHAH SOCK PUPPET SUMMONING!

Get a life
unidoom more like unifur
"Despite being a certified genius (166 IQ), " - fucking furry whos gullible enuf to fall for spambots

deathz0r

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 12:50:20 am »
Hey guys I'm not late in this discussion right

Ralphis

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 10:42:18 pm »
No australians

leileilol

• Is he a boy? Is he a girl? We just don't know!
  • NIHAO
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 04:06:49 am »
period
unidoom more like unifur
"Despite being a certified genius (166 IQ), " - fucking furry whos gullible enuf to fall for spambots