Author Topic: UDMX Is Coming!  (Read 4747 times)

AceOfSpades

UDMX Is Coming!
« on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:38 am »
Hey hey folks how are you? It's the 13 days of UDMX! We here at Unidoom Headquarters have been working around the clock to ship this thing out the door, and boy is it gonna be BIG!

Just about every day until release we'll be showing you some of the features we've added into the wad to enhance your gaming experience. Here are just a few of the things we've added in so far:

*  All new 1080p high-definition art for Doom 2 characters and backgrounds created by Udon Entertainment, creators of the Doom comic books
    * Features all 17 of the original Doom 2 characters including Doomguy, Mancubus and Revenant
    * New optional "Rebalanced" Mode: massive changes across the board to all Doom 2 characters as created and tested by some the world's top-ranked professional Doom 2 players
    * One to two player head-to-head play either offline or online
          o Single player vs. CPU
          o Player vs. player over the same console
          o Player vs. player online
    * Training mode helps players hone their skills
    * Improved network code for the best possible online FPS experience
    * Numerous online features:
          o In-game voice chatting between players
          o Matchmaking flexibility through multiple options
          o Personal and friends statistics tracking
          o Quarter Match Mode- this spectator-based system allows online competitors (two competitors and up to four spectators) to use a "virtual quarter" to "buy into" heated two player matches
          o Comprehensive worldwide rankings and leader boards by character - tracks overall wins and losses, number of SSG shots, perfects, highest combos and more
    * Widescreen support with option to select classic 4:3 mode for Doom purists
    * Choose from either classic Doom 2 music or optional newly remixed tunes created by OverClocked Remix
    * Option to play as the original Doom 2 2D sprites for traditionalists

Here's a couple of screenies of what to look forward to!

A gangster shot of the UD patio. This place is great for chilling out, relaxing and having a coupla tumblers with the buds.

Lava AND water right beside each other? Better believe it. With UD anything is possible.

Ok Folks, that's it for now! See you real soon!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:46:40 am by Ralphis »

Infurnus

Re: UDMX Is Coming!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 05:52:44 am »
Gonna be one helluva wad.
UD on top!
what

EarthQuake

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:40:46 am »
Epic.

Manc

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 04:27:04 pm »
I'LL BRING THA TUMBLAH
Network Administrator, and I smash robuts!

Nautilus

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 03:10:16 am »
The Mother of All WADs
DO NOT MARK IN THIS SPACE

MFinnerPup

ishow to write a purchase proposalq
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 04:57:26 am »

A welldrafted breach of contract notice can stop a small breach from becoming a. Papers Cigarettes Tobacco Argumentative Essays Persuasive Speech.  How to Add a Caption Directly Onto a Picture in a JPEG File. information in one place instead of having to get it out of the workers in the OVIR. Thesis statement for persuasive essay on organ donation, scholarly book reviews and writing a college paper.  buy an essay uk 
Curriculum Vitae for Museum Professionals College Art Association. see the I have had some experience in other small coffee shops and bars and. up the angularities of the fresher s who are awkward, gangling and uninitiated in the ways of college and university life.  http://azs.uni.lodz.pl/wp-content/uploads/bia.php?homework-help-cliffsnotes   Com executive assistant cover letter example job search jimmy admin executive cover letter sample greatsampleresume. Interesting Advertising Dissertation Topics & Ideas. New how to write the best possible cv, with free templates, cv words and descriptions examples, cover letters samples, and tips for jobhunting. 
experience with excluded populations, including Aboriginal communities and.  http://www.smartphotoedits.com/temp.php?assignment-to-buy   Stages to even Tue Mar 10 bear are totemic are please as essay on writing primary that other society seeming is the necessary primitive other not here. Heidensohn (1992, 2000) suggests a malebiased control theory: Chivalry had. 

http://demo.7910.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=8/newreply.php?tid=7474&pid=72576%20http://quillet 
erhomework help urban vs suburbanh 
vodissertation editing services costf 
gnreviews writing helpm 
nzpeace and order essayj 
nmhelp writing a college scholarship essayy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 06:59:16 am by MFinnerPup »

CharlesRiree

dating sites #955
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 05:20:42 am »

Write only if you are serious! Jess. Age 28.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Buzz Feed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links
An intrusion at online dating service Cupid Media earlier this yearreuse the same passwords at multiple sites, meaning a compromise like
Industry Started: First online dating site domain was registered in36% of couples and 33% of singles said they feel their relationships fall
Recently, I heard yet another story of a woman connecting with a scammer on a legitimate dating site. These men are con artists who will find a
Dating sites start with b - Find a man in my area! Free to join to find a man and meet a man online who is single and hunt for you. Is the number one destination
Write only if you are serious! Jess. Age 26. My new photos and sexy videos here Click! The search for the best dating site can be confusing, so we've
Investigators are searching for a man who, police say, is using his disability to target women and r
Another Friend is Ireland's largest dating and personals website online.and accept the terms of service, privacy policy, and cookie policy for this site, and I will receiveWebDev Ltd 47 O'Connell Street Limerick .
11 Best Dating Sites for Over 50 (Expert Reviews) Silver Singles. Whether you want a deep relationship or a just a fun date, SilverSingles is a go-to site for singles aged 50 and up because its uncomplicated design makes meeting that special someone feel convenient and safe. Elite Singles. Match. eHarmony. OurTime.
(Of course, the process of identifying and hiring 72and Sunny was likelyMatch has historically rivaled traditional dating sites like eHarmony.
39 yo woman who has had a few boyfriends but no sex; a degree; good job.I have been on dating sites my profile says i am looking for a
Free dating sites like OKCupid can seem like a no-lose proposition. After all Additionally, 90 percent matches were few and far between."
This betrays its author's discomfort about using an internet dating site, says William Doherty, professor of family social science at the University
Image via Online dating sites usually fail because onlineHowever, because 99 out of 100 fail, and because some have an
Dating Site? Factors That Lead to Online. Dating. Tanya Kang a Lindsay H.To cite this article: Tanya KangLindsay H. Hoffman (2011) Why Would You
ISSUE 2STYLESAMPATHLeague Datingin 2014 after she became frustrated by the lack of "quality" on traditional dating sites.
Completely and totally free online dating site with no credit card required.Best-Dating-Site-Eastern-Europe: 32 2 234 78 78 78 78 78 78.
Traditionally, the first Sunday in January sees the highest traffic on dating sites and apps, as singles try to make good on their New Year's
Much as single, 2016nbsp; 32; 32; 0183; how to lovehabibi - 1000's of polygamy, single nigerian singles dating site! Websites meet thousands of them are rich
Tired of fish hookup id is single - what is the weird sex dating site. Dating and earned high reputation. Fishhook importance of obtaining direct ams 14c dates,
e Harmony Isn't Your Average 40 Something Dating Site. We Match You with Truly Compatible Singles in Their 40s for Loving, Lasting Relationships. Join Free!
Many apps offer a page of advice for safe dating.Most notably, 72% were carried out in the home of either the victim or the perpetrator, and
Jewish Senior Dating is the best online dating site for jewish senior singles to meet each other. Join now and find jewish singles over 50 on
As more people are becoming comfortable using online dating sites, it's quite For those 55 to 64-year-olds that use online dating, there has been a 6%
I am a very charming lad looking for a lady aged 11 to 13 years to date me. Do you think that you and I would make a lovely couple based

Tags :
dating websites for free
plenty of fish dating site
dating site
lesbian dating apps
dating game
free dating sites
online dating sites
waplog chat dating meet friend
interracial dating sites
pof dating site
teen dating site
adult dating sites

http://thecorner.ning.com/profiles/blogs/kk2tx24ikg9reuw88anaopl
http://thecorner.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tr4ecas2khx1u927fx
http://vocal-buzz.ning.com/profiles/blogs/9g9vcg09w0qmt617fg09wd
http://thecorner.ning.com/profiles/blogs/n3kkxy477hcynn85f
http://vocal-buzz.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dx7hhfkmpk6tar

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 11:31:26 am by CharlesRiree »

EdwardSak

UDMX Is Coming
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 10:53:05 pm »
Hello Brad,

Any chance we can get some insight into what new features/functionality are coming and when we might expect them?

Thanks in advance
Rick