Author Topic: DD Dirty Money: Help Turn a Young Rap Artist Into a Star!  (Read 4613 times)

AceOfSpades

DD Dirty Money: Help Turn a Young Rap Artist Into a Star!
« on: January 07, 2011, 12:51:02 am »
Ladies and gentlemen,

It is my pleasure to announce the launch the newest UD thing we started on a whim...  The UD Remix Contest!  The winner will receive a sweet prize!

We want you to create a remix of the infamous DD Rap.  Any style, (almost) any length.  Sumbit in Mp3, mod, doesn't matter, the sky's the limit!

THE RULES:

- Song must be over 30 seconds long.
- The DD Rap must be instantly recognizable.
- The song will be judged on originality and style.  It might sound like garbage, but if it's the most fun to listen to, it's gonna win.
- Submit your songs into the comments section of this post.  If your song is not in the comments of this post, it is not a valid entry.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- The winners will be judged by Ralphis and I.  We will debate until we both agree on who the winner is.
- Ralphis and I are not eligable to win the contest.  We can still post awesome tunes though.

THE PRIZE:

The winning entry will be given the choice of one of the 320 games priced under $5 on Steam.  Wow what a prize!  UD rules!

EXAMPLES:

Here's an idea of what we're looking for:

Make Love to You by AceOfSpades
One Thirty Thrizzle - California Love by Ralphis

The deadline is the first of February!  Get crackin'!

(Note:  If you have no way of hosting your song pm me in irc and I will host it for you.  irc.quakenet.org #unidoom)

Note2:  The lyrics.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 01:28:54 am by AceOfSpades »

AceOfSpades

Infurnus

what

Doomguy666

Re: DD Dirty Money: Help Turn a Young Rap Artist Into a Star!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 10:24:03 am »
Was there a winner???
UD On Top!

TomD666

Re: DD Dirty Money: Help Turn a Young Rap Artist Into a Star!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 11:12:29 am »
Spoiler: It's me. I'm the winner.
Includes actual 100% real bass playing recorded with an inbuilt laptop mic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z5ap4rxw7adhycn